Judge Dismisses Yelp Extortion Suit for Good; Which Small Towns Have Lots of Michelin Stars?
• Yelp says they can put the extortion claims behind them now, because a federal judge has thrown out the class-action suit against them, for good. However there still may be another one brewing in Texas. [SF Biz Times, Earlier]
• This article will make you never want to buy a winter tomato again, and might make you want to boycott Trader Joe's and Chipotle too, because they are distancing themselves from farm-workers–rights issues. [HuffPo]
• Remember that germ-obsessed mom who was swabbing McDonald's PlayLands and play spaces at other chains all over Arizona? She's now been banned from ten area McDonald's for being "disruptive." [AZ Family, AP]
• For your next European vacation (because that's mostly where these places are), behold the small towns with the most Michelin stars per capita. [HuffPo]
• Sorry, wannabe cavemen: an anthropologist debunks the paleo diet. [NPR]
• BPA, that chemical found in plastic bottles, may cause aggression and depression in little girls. [Mother Jones]