• A talk with local winemakers about the state of the wine economy, and the grapevine moth quarantine in parts of Napa and Sonoma. [KQED]
• Pocket-sized farms in urban areas around the Bay are helping us along in our mad quests to be hyper-locavores. [WSJ]
• Tropicana is raising the prices on its orange juice because of the deep freeze in Florida. [NYDN]
• Restaurant critic Raymond Sokolov is leaving the Wall Street Journal. [Diner's Journal/NYT]
• The makers of Coke, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper are teaming up to remove soda from schools. [Crain's]
• A string of high-profile museum restaurants recently opened in Paris. [NYT]
Previously: Upscale Restaurants Barely Alive While Downscale Restaurants Thrive?