Recreating David Chang's Pork Buns; The Food Network Renews What Would Brian Boitano Make?
• The Food Network has renewed What Would Brian Boitano Make? for a second season. Kristi Yamaguchi will cameo! [Eater]
• The gay and lesbian museum in Washington wants Art Smith's kitchen rebuilt there the same way Julia Child's is rebuilt at the Smithsonian. [Chicago Tribune]
• Most Americans don't organize their refrigerators efficiently and only clean them once or twice a year. [WSJ]
• Brazilian farmers are profiting from the newfound worldwide popularity of açaí. [NYT]
• Sazerac has reintroduced Herbisaint, an absinthe with a formula dating back to 1933. [NYT]